Effectively recruiting, training, supporting and retaining coaches, officials, administrators and other volunteers is critical to a sporting club / association / organisation’s success. This can also be a big challenge. Sport education has been a core business focus for MSC since its inception in 2002 – we are internationally renowned for the development and delivery of world-leading, sport specific, competency-based education products and services. MSC sport education services include:
- NCAS / NOAS / other education program reviews;
- Development of industry-leading (and ASC compliant) coach, official and administrator development frameworks;
- Development of industry-leading (and ASC compliant) coach, official and administrator curricula;
- Development of user-friendly, contemporary coach, official and administrator training program e-Learning & assessment resources;
- Development of user-friendly, contemporary, AQTF (VET Sector) compliant e-Learning & assessment resources (i.e. Sport, Fitness & Recreation and Training & Education Training Packages); and
- Innovative and engaging delivery & assessment services.