McLaughlin Sports Consultancy’s project history is expansive and varied, however our core business can be clustered into 3 focus areas – Organisational Reviews; Organisational Capacity Building; and Sport Education. The recent COVID19 shut down within sport has prompted MSC to partner with Sportspeople Recruitment to offer a new service – simple, fast, user-friendly business plans for sport organisations – delivered in just 3 weeks.
An unprecedented period of crisis management brought on by the COVID19 shut down has forced most sport organisations to implement a series of necessary, short term tactical and ad-hoc change. For most organisations these sudden changes have been transformational, increasing their willingness to explore new ideas and structure, and in many ways, a catalyst to bring the future forward.
Post COVID19 sport organisations need to think and act differently, with a focus on growing and engaging both traditional and non-traditional markets. There are five easy steps to ensure your organisation is best positioned for business continuity:
- Be clear on what business continuity means for your sport and your organisation
- Evaluate your current strategic plan and be willing to walk away from it
- Despite the uncertainty, create your business continuity plan now
- Align your organisation to the business continuity plan
- Develop a revised longer term strategy
Where to start?
McLaughlin Sports Consultancy and Sportspeople Recruitment have a long standing partnership providing the sector with fit for future purpose organisational planning and operating model services.
We are pleased to announce the new Sport Business Continuity Plan – a simple, fast and more affordable than ever service designed to help national, state and local sport organisations develop a user-friendly plan to set the path for recovery. The focus is on a number of key areas, what the organisation NEEDS to keep doing, stop doing and start doing in the short term (e.g. 6-12 months) and how they can go about making this happen in order to thrive long-term.
We know you’re budget conscious now more than ever, so we’re pleased to announce every Sport Business Continuity Plan commissioned between now and December 31, 2020 will benefit from a 50% fee subsidy using funds from the Sportspeople Recruitment Employer Assistance Package.
The Sport Business Continuity Plan process has a 3 week timeframe from start to finish:
- Step 1: Project initiation webinar
- Step 2: Digital survey
- Step 3: Survey findings and opportunities summary
- Step 4: Recovery planning design lab webinar
- Step 5: Recommendations report, including key strategies and timelines (6-12 months and beyond)
- Cost: $4,950 + GST, after applying $4,950 from the Sportspeople Recruitment Employer Assistance Package
Want more information?
If you’d like to find out more, have a detailed discussion or receive a detailed proposal for the Sport Business Continuity Plan please Contact MSC.
Return to MSC’s Our Services page.